I have been doing Data Analytics Studies on the Coronavirus Pandemic for 37 days. The 20 countries in this particular Study have reported the highest number of cases and represent 87.3% of all COVID-19 cases worldwide.
This study compares the percentage of recoveries and deaths in these 20 countries. The KEY is the “DIFFERENCE” in the third last column. I have posted on this same topic on two earlier occasions. Also, I have not seen any similar study anywhere, despite the fact I read a lot almost every day.
Eight of the 20 countries are above the world average and 12 below.
If we ignore China, whose figures no one believes in any case, why do Iran, Germany, Switzerland, Brazil, and Peru have such high recovery rates and relatively low death rates, putting them on the top of the chart in terms of the difference between recoveries and deaths? Can anyone believe that Iran and Peru have better healthcare than Sweden, Netherlands, UK, USA, Belgium, France, and Italy?
On the other hand, why do Sweden, Ireland, Netherlands, UK, Portugal, USA, Russia, and Turkey have such low recovery rates and thus such low “DIFFERENCE” figures?
If any researchers, scientists or healthcare professionals are able to find these answers, we will possibly move faster towards a cure for this deadly pandemic.
Some other questions that need to be asked:
(1) The Recovery Rate in Brazil, Turkey, and Netherlands has jumped too much in just one week – why is that?
(2) How is the death rate in Spain and India gone down, when it has gone up in the rest of the world?
(3) Why is the Active cases % so high in Ireland, Portugal, Russia, USA, Sweden, Turkey, India, and Netherlands?
Today’s Daily Update on Daily and Weekly Growth of COVID-19
New York Crosses Quarter Million Cases
Read my Post on Infection Rates
IN INDIA, SUNami RISES IN THE WEST, SETS IN THE EAST
Is Coronavirus Ready To Leave Planet Earth?
Beginning of End of Coronavirus in India?
Which Countries have the Highest Growth in Deaths?
Is something wrong with the way India is conducting tests or reporting data?
LATEST UPDATES (at 1:30 pm UTC):
- The world has crossed 2.503 million cases
- The global death toll is over 171,800
- India has reached 19,162 cases and 609 deaths as per covid19india.org
- Turkey became the 7th country to cross 90,000 cases
- Russia became the 10th country to cross 50,000 cases
- Brazil and Belgium became the 11th and 12th to cross 40,000 cases
- 5 countries have crossed 125,000 cases (up from 1 on April 3)
- 9 countries have crossed 75,000 cases (up from 4 on April 3)
- 15 countries have crossed 25,000 cases (up from 11 on April 3)
- 20 countries have crossed 15,000 cases (up from 12 on April 3)
- 27 countries have crossed 10,000 cases
- 34 countries have crossed 7,500 cases
44 countries have crossed 5,000 cases (up from 20 on April 3)
47 countries have crossed 4,000 cases (up from 25 on April 3)
54 countries have crossed 3,000 cases (up from 27 on April 3)
- France became the 4th country (after USA, Italy & Spain) to cross 20,000 deaths
- 5 countries have 15,000+ deaths (up from just 1 on April 3)
- 10 countries have 3000+ deaths (up from 7 on April 3)
- 15 countries have 1000+ deaths (up from 10 on April 3)
- 21 countries have 500+ deaths (up from 12 on April 3)
- 29 countries have 300+ deaths (up from 17 on April 3)