I have been conducting Data Analytics Studies on the Coronavirus Pandemic for 137 days and have written 207 research-based blog posts on COVID-19 in these 137 days.
India had reported a total of 14,36,019 Coronavirus cases. Of these, as many as 4,30,382 cases (29.97%) have been reported in the past 10 days alone.
Almost half (49.84%) of the cases have been reported in the past 20 days and almost two-thirds (64.5%) in the past 30 days.
Based on the average cases of the past one week, India will reach 20 lakh (2 million) cases either on 7th or 8th August.
OTHER COVID-19 HEADLINES:
- The World will cross 16.5 million (1.65 crore) cases today.
- Colombia overtook Italy to reach the No.14 rank in cases.
- Five of the Top 14 countries (in cases) are now from Central & South America.
- Bangladesh overtook Turkey to reach the No.16 rank in cases.
- Iraq overtook Qatar to reach the No.22 rank in cases.
- Indonesia became the 24th country to cross 100,000 cases.
- In a major reshuffle at the bottom of the Top 30 countries, Kazakhstan is now No.27, Philippines is No.28, Ecuador is No.29, and Sweden is down to No.30.
READ THESE RECENT POSTS:
India’s Positivity Rate Continues to Climb
Did my article cause panic in some state governments? India logs 45,600 cases!!!
Which Indian States are managing Coronavirus well and which are not?
Fact Check: Are women leaders managing Covid better than male leaders?
Are Some European Nations Purposely Hiding Covid-19 Cases and Deaths?
Does Rahul Gandhi Have Memory Loss?
India’s Diplomacy and Show of Strength Pay Off — China Starts Backing Out
What Does This World Map Show Us?
Indians Rising in Foreign Governments
The Army Chief vs. the Prime Minister
Why Did Chinese Troops Enter India?
Why China Should Actually Have Over 4.08 Million Cases?
Grow Up Mr. Rahul Gandhi — The Enemy is NOT Modi; it IS China
LATEST UPDATES (at 1:50 pm UTC; 27 July 2020):
- The world has crossed 16.48 million (1.648 crore) cases
- The global death toll is over 653,300
- With 14,64,991 cases and 33,111 deaths, India is No.3 in cases and No.6 in deaths.
- India’s Maharashtra state, with 3,75,799 cases and 13,656 deaths, would rank No.8 in cases and No.11 in deaths if it were a country
- 4 countries have crossed 7,50,000 cases (up from 0 on April 3)
- 7 countries have crossed 3,50,000 cases (up from 0 on April 3)
- 13 countries have crossed 250,000 cases (up from 1 on April 3)
- 20 countries have crossed 150,000 cases (up from 1 on April 3)
- 24 countries have crossed 100,000 cases (up from 3 on April 3)
- 43 countries have crossed 50,000 cases (up from 8 on April 3)
- 58 countries have crossed 25,000 cases (up from 11 on April 3)
- 2 countries have crossed 85,000 deaths (up from 0 on April 3)
- 4 countries have crossed 40,000 deaths (up from 0 on April 3)
- 8 countries have crossed 25,000 deaths (up from 0 on April 3)
- 11 countries have crossed 10,000 deaths (up from 0 on April 3)
- 22 countries have crossed 5,000 deaths (up from 5 on April 3)
- 30 countries have crossed 2,500 deaths (up from 7 on April 3)
- 44 countries have crossed 1,000 deaths (up from 10 on April 3)