I have been conducting Data Analytics Studies on the Coronavirus Pandemic for 137 days and have written 207 research-based blog posts on COVID-19 in these 137 days.
India had reported a total of 14,36,019 Coronavirus cases. Of these, as many as 4,30,382 cases (29.97%) have been reported in the past 10 days alone.
Almost half (49.84%) of the cases have been reported in the past 20 days and almost two-thirds (64.5%) in the past 30 days.
Based on the average cases of the past one week, India will reach 20 lakh (2 million) cases either on 7th or 8th August.
OTHER COVID-19 HEADLINES:
- The World will cross 16.5 million (1.65 crore) cases today.
- Colombia overtook Italy to reach the No.14 rank in cases.
- Five of the Top 14 countries (in cases) are now from Central & South America.
- Bangladesh overtook Turkey to reach the No.16 rank in cases.
- Iraq overtook Qatar to reach the No.22 rank in cases.
- Indonesia became the 24th country to cross 100,000 cases.
- In a major reshuffle at the bottom of the Top 30 countries, Kazakhstan is now No.27, Philippines is No.28, Ecuador is No.29, and Sweden is down to No.30.
READ THESE RECENT POSTS:
LATEST UPDATES (at 1:50 pm UTC; 27 July 2020):
- The world has crossed 16.48 million (1.648 crore) cases
- The global death toll is over 653,300
- With 14,64,991 cases and 33,111 deaths, India is No.3 in cases and No.6 in deaths.
- India’s Maharashtra state, with 3,75,799 cases and 13,656 deaths, would rank No.8 in cases and No.11 in deaths if it were a country
- 4 countries have crossed 7,50,000 cases (up from 0 on April 3)
- 7 countries have crossed 3,50,000 cases (up from 0 on April 3)
- 13 countries have crossed 250,000 cases (up from 1 on April 3)
- 20 countries have crossed 150,000 cases (up from 1 on April 3)
- 24 countries have crossed 100,000 cases (up from 3 on April 3)
- 43 countries have crossed 50,000 cases (up from 8 on April 3)
- 58 countries have crossed 25,000 cases (up from 11 on April 3)
- 2 countries have crossed 85,000 deaths (up from 0 on April 3)
- 4 countries have crossed 40,000 deaths (up from 0 on April 3)
- 8 countries have crossed 25,000 deaths (up from 0 on April 3)
- 11 countries have crossed 10,000 deaths (up from 0 on April 3)
- 22 countries have crossed 5,000 deaths (up from 5 on April 3)
- 30 countries have crossed 2,500 deaths (up from 7 on April 3)
- 44 countries have crossed 1,000 deaths (up from 10 on April 3)